Sep 8th, 2015 Archives

Place your banner here for $215/week or $650/month. Available NOW.
Place your banner here for $210/week or $635/month. Available NOW.
Place your banner here for $205/week or $620/month. Available NOW.
Place your banner here for $215/week or $650/month. Available NOW.


Hi guys, and welcome again to the MNO blog – the only place dealing exclusively with experienced admins and covering high-budget programs. So, if you’re looking for elite money making opportunities online you’ve come to the right place.

Right now I’ve been back in Israel for a couple of days but am still adjusting to the +32C heat, especially after spending so long in London’s cool and rainy climate. I was a bit jet-lagged too, but as of today I feel quite refreshed and can’t wait to go swimming at the beach which I’m off to do as soon as this article is posted on the MNO blog.

The last couple of days brought news both good and bad which I’m going to discuss in today’s update. But first let me remind you to vote in the poll running on the MNO TalkBack page which you can view here. The preliminary results of the poll you can see for yourselves are quite eye-opening and possibly explain why people are so excited when they see a program accepting SolidTrustPay and/or Payza from the beginning, as 39% of the voters so far say they would definitely invest in such a program. Another 50% say it increases their chances to invest in a program that would accept STP and/or Payza and only for 11% say it makes no difference. Admins should definitely take note of that and see how beneficial making SolidTrustPay and Payza available can be for their programs. So for me the recent decision of the admin of Nuggetz to simply remove Payza from the accepted payment processors list really does not make me feel positive for any significant growth during the next few weeks. Anyway, back to the news now and see what happened in the biggest programs of the HYIP industry for the last 72 hours.


The admin of HonorForTheBrave lives up to his promise by delivering a Russian language version of the website, tapping in to the ever growing Russian market in the HYIP industry. The promise was made about a week ago and I’m glad to report that now you can simply switch between languages by clicking on the UK or RF flags on the top left corner of the website and enjoy the full content and member’s area in the language that you’re most comfortable with. As a native Russian speaker I can confirm that the translation is quite passable, but as the admin is clearly a perfectionist, you can still pinpoint some issues if you see them in the Russian language of the website and they will surely be corrected. Here’s the full latest newsletter from HonorForTheBrave announcing the Russian version and giving you all the necessary links to evaluate the quality of translation:

Russian Version Available – HonorForTheBrave Business Limited
We are very pleased to announce that now we have a Russian Version of our website with Russian banners. To all our Russian investors, and those interested to become investors, please check this link or choose English and Russian flag buttons on our website.
When you want to go back to the English version, click
This is still in testing phase and we will appreciate it if you can help us properly translate our website to Russian by sending as an e-mail and pointing out which words or phrases are incorrectly translated.
Thank you for being part of our company.
Much Regards, HonorForTheBrave Business Ltd.

Well, I hope the Russian version is only the beginning and we soon see HonorForTheBrave as a true leader of the HYIP industry, appealing to a wider investment audience around the world. We can see that direction already by the admin adding more payment options for his members recently and HonorForTheBrave can be safely considered as one a champion when it comes to providing investors with choice. Although there is only one investment plan available starting from $30 and paying 3% to 5% for 60 calendar days (depending on the size of your investment), you can now make deposits via Payza, Neteller, Skrill, AsMoney, PerfectMoney, Payeer, BitCoin, and OkPay. HonorForTheBrave is clearly evolving and developing nicely and to see the difference on what the program looked like on its launch three and a half weeks ago compared to now you can read the full review published here. Hope that such gradual development of HonorForTheBrave will continue and we see the first investors in profit in a week or so.


PokerAutomatics is a program online for over a year now, spoiling investors with an outstanding choice of payment options for investments starting from $30. The program accepts deposits via SolidTrustPay, PerfectMoney, Payeer, BitCoin, OkPay, Qiwi, YandexMoney, NixMoney, AdvCash, PayCo, and even transfers from selected banks. The investment plans promise a variable daily amount that represents a 40% to 80% share of the company’s profits received allegedly from an extensive network of pokerbots in online poker tournaments. Results are usually about 1%, so you can expect about 0.4% to 0.8% profit on your investment which runs for 30 to 180 calendar days and returns the initial deposit on expiry. 12% monthly would be an average return from the 30-day plan, which might not sound too appealing at first but that is what’s keeping PokerAutomatics afloat for so long. You can always read the full review of PokerAutomatics on my blog here to get more information on the program’s setup and its investment plans, so do not forget to check out this valuable information. Below you will find the latest daily results from PokerAutomatics and information on their new local representative from Bulgaria (the extensive representative network along with the website available in many languages is what makes the program truly international, in my humble opinion):

PokerAutomatics Daily Results:
05.09.2015 – Total poker botnet Income: 0.88%

PokerAutomatics Daily Results:
06.09.2015 – Total poker botnet Income: 0.91%

PokerAutomatics Daily Results:
07.09.2015 – Total poker botnet Income: 1.04%

We have a new Representative
Network Ghost – Bulgaria
You may contact him by email
180+ Representatives!


Unfortunately I have to finish today’s news with the possible scam of 4Finance. It has been moved to Problem Status on the MNO monitor already with Scam Status likely to follow unless the situation changes within the next 24 hours. Everyone seems to be curious about might have happened there, as it was considered quite a promising program by many investors right from the start and stood out from the competition. Was 4Finance so weak just to succumb after five weeks only?

4Finance paid 2.6% to 3% per business day, so after a five-week long run the maximum an investor could get back was 65% to 75% on his principal, assuming he joined on day one. Ok, there’s been bigger failures than that, but so many people expected much more from 4Finance. This is purely my own speculation here, but as the admin of 4Finance has failed to provide any viable explanation as to why instant withdrawals had been switched off for big amounts I’ll improvise and share my own thoughts.

It all started last Sunday when the website of 4Finance suddenly became unavailable and a temporary message was displayed announcing an upcoming rebranding from 4Finance to 7Finance and moving to a new domain within the next 48 hours. Many members of 4Finance expressed their concern about this decision and considered it a sign of a possible scam which as it happens did in fact occur on the following day. To the admin’s credit he was quite fast in telling me about his move and, without quoting any apparent reasons for the brand and domain change, asked me to update the MNO readers about it. He then changed his mind almost immediately, but it was already a clear sign for me at that point that 4Finance might be having trouble attracting new members. A drastic and quite hastily prepared domain change was possibly intended to revive interest and possibly have 4Finance more closely associated with the “lucky7” program Carbon7. Apparently 4Finance was in decline over the last couple of weeks and the admin was probably hoping that a change would do some good. That may well be how things can sometimes work in real business, but it’s not always the case in HYIPs where people don’t often like change. Problems followed with instant payouts of $10 and more going to pending status on Monday dragged 4Finance closer to the end. I must add that 4Finance failed miserably and couldn’t even bring the first investors to the break-even point an unsatisfactory and disappointing 5-week run. As the admin remains totally silent and is not responding to my emails anymore I don’t think that there is any hope left that pending payouts will be processed at any time. If you still get paid by 4Finance (as small withdrawals to some payment processors are still processed), please keep withdrawing while you can, but also be aware of the problems and do not make fresh investments under any circumstances. For me 4Finance is as good as dead now, so please stay away!


Here is the list of the programs from my monitor that paid me for the last 72 hours:
From MNO Sticky list: –
From MNO Premium list: RollNRichUSDBusinessLimitedPokerAutomaticsAtrexTrade,
From MNO Standard list: Carbon7.
From MNO Basic list: D3Limited.

That is all for today, guys. I’m off to enjoy the sunshine along some of the many beaches of Tel-Aviv and hope you’ll be back later this week when I’ll have another update from the biggest programs in the HYIP industry!

Filed under Daily News by on . Comment#

PE Recent Posts

Made with the Semiologic theme • skin by