Beware! BikeForMe has stopped paying! Do not invest there!
Hello everyone! I hope the weekend is going well for you so far. I’ll have a proper news update for you all tomorrow in the next blog post, but for today I want to focus on a recently reviewed HYIP called BikeForMe. Or to be more specific, an interview I’ve just received with its admin. The program offers terms of 3% interest per day for 50 calendar days, takes a $10 minimum to join, and uses PerfectMoney, Payeer, AdvCash, and BitCoin as payment methods. Although only monitored on MNO for the last three weeks, BikeForMe first started in December so the first investors are already in profit by now. So let’s here what the admin has to say, and if you would like more info after reading then remember BikeForme was first reviewed on MNO here:
“1. Hi Magnus, please introduce yourself to the readers of MNO and tell us please about your own involvement in the program.
My name is Magnus Jänssen, I am from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I am Director General of Bike-Rental Investment Limited.
2. Can you give us some background information on BikeForMe? How many others are involved with the program or are you operating alone? How long have you been online?
The BikeForMe company provides bikes for rent and we are quite successful in this business, due to investments we open new rental outlets and this business brings everyone good dividends.
3. Explain the investment plan in detail to us. What ROIs are on offer. What are the minimum and maximum amounts to invest? What payment options are you currently accepting? Is it true that you are trying to add Payza? Have you made any progress with this, and when are you expecting to add them?
Our investment offer is rather simple and profitable, we offer our investors to make a deposit under 3% for 50 days. Minimum deposit amount is $10, we accept Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin and AdvCash. In few days it will be possible to invest money via Payza.
4. How secure is the website of BikeForMe? What are you doing to protect it and members’ accounts from hackers? Are you on a dedicated server? Who is your host? What kind of anti-DDoS protection do you have?
Our site is completely safe, we use special server and modern protection against DDoS attacks – CloudFlare.
5. What kind of script is BikeForMe running off? Where did you get it, how safe is it, and why do you think this one is most beneficial for you as an admin and your members?
Our script was developed by experienced programmers and it continues improving every day, we trust our experts and can be rather flexible in script settings.
6. Can we see any statistics regarding BikeForMe? How many members have joined since the beginning and how many are active at the moment? Are you pleased with the support from the members so far? How important a role do they play in bringing in new members?
At the present moment, we have more than 10000 investors all over the world and we have accepted over $1 million of investments. We are very pleased with trust of our investors.
7. How can members contact you if they have any questions or support related issues?
We have online support service as well as telegram chat and technical support via email, with the help of which each user can contact us.
8. What have been the most common questions and problems you’ve had to deal with so far? Is there anything you wish to say here so that members can avoid having to contact you later?
Very often our investors write down wrong payment details or forget their password, we ask you to be more attentive in such issues.
9. How have you been promoting BikeForMe so far? What advertising strategy have you been using? How are you getting new members to join?
We used the strategy of gradual launch with floating marketing, but now we provide common investment conditions. Our program is already known all over the world and the number of users is increasing every day.
10. How important is the emergence of social media in the HYIP industry to BikeForMe? How big a role have the likes of Facebook and Telegram been both in communication and in bringing in new members?
Social activity is very important, we are represented in all popular social networks. There is official video about our company, we also provide bonuses each week on our telegram channel.
11. What exactly are you doing with investors money? How are you investing it and how are you generating the profits being made to members? If business takes place in Holland why did you register BikeForMe in the UK?
Our main business is rental of bikes, our company is registered in England, as they have better taxation system and it is easier to start business there.
12. Having been to Holland myself a couple of times, can you explain the process of how one goes about actually renting a bike for personal use from your company?
Yes, you can come to our office using address specified on our site and rent a bike, everything is rather simple).
13. And finally is there anything else you wish to say not covered in this interview? Also please feel free to comment on the review of your program published on MNO. If there was anything you felt was unfair, mistaken, or in any way in need of clarification then you are welcome to explain this in your own words here.
We would like to wish all our followers financial well-being.”
Well, there you have it! Short and sweet, and nothing complicated or even too elaborate. All I have to add myself is to say thanks to the admin for taking the time to answer my questions, and if you haven’t come to a firm decision one way or another about whether BikeForMe is a suitable program for you or not hopefully this will help you make up your mind. For anyone who’s already taken the chance on BikeForMe with an active deposit then let me wish you the best of luck with it. Thanks a lot for reading guys, I’ll finish up for today but let me remind you that I’ll be back tomorrow with a detailed review of a new long term program called MerchantInvest, plus all the most important news stories from the industry. Meanwhile, remember that you can always follow MNO on Telegram, Twitter, or Facebook to see all the latest news immediately after my blog posts are released, and the email subscription is also available, so follow this link to enter your email address and get updates sent directly to your mailbox. Just to give you a quick heads up though, two programs have been moved to Problem Status on my monitor. These include Weollee which was a fairly well established name and had an excellent run which could easily have made huge profits for anyone who knew how to use it properly. At the other extreme it also includes Eqniax, a brand new program which was modeled (either deliberately or by coincidence) along the same lines as Weollee. In fact the Eqniax admin cited the collapse of Weollee for a sudden mass exodus of members (and their money) from the program. Anyway, more on that tomorrow. Until then enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon!