11/01/2017. Interview with the Admin of IsafTech
Beware! IsafTech has stopped paying! Do not invest there!
Hi everyone! Not a great deal in the way of news to report today, but having said that there’s nothing really bad to report either, with all Premium and Standard listed programs continuing business as usual. The main focus of today’s article is an interview with one of the most recent programs added to the MNO monitor‘s Premium List, IsafTech. The program first launched at the end of December, and come to MNO a couple of days later just after New Year’s Day for monitoring. IsafTech are offering terms of 3% to 5% per calendar day for for 40 days, so the first members are yet to profit. Investments with IsafTech can start from as little as $10 and can be made via PerfectMoney, Payeer, and BitCoin. If you like what the admin has to say and how he presents his program then further information can be found in in the IsafTech review first published on MNO here:
“1. Hi Admin, please introduce yourself to the readers of MNO and tell us please about your own involvement in the IsafTech website and your role in the day-to-day running of the program.
We have been preparing this project for a very long time. It is very unique and cool. We do not have a very big team, but we know our business. We are constantly developing and improving our skills over the years.
2. Can you give us some background information on IsafTech? What does the name mean? How many others are involved with the program or are you operating alone? How long have you been online?
I have a lot of experience in venture capital investments. In this direction, we produce income for our investors and the site will soon get an update with reports. If you’re talking about how much time I deal with developing investment funds – I’m already doing this for five years. Oh yes, the name means Intelligent System for Automatic Funding.
3. Explain the investment plan in detail to us. What ROIs are on offer. What are the minimum and maximum amounts to invest? What payment options are you currently accepting?
I did not just choose 3% – 5% for 40 days. This gives us a good opportunity to be flexible.
Minimum amount of investments is $10. The maximum sum you can invest is $30,000. Why $30,000? I believe that a lot is not always good.
We accept PerfectMoney, Payeer and Bitcoin.
Later it will be possible to add additional payment systems.
4. How secure is the website of IsafTech? What are you doing to protect it and members’ accounts from hackers? Are you on a dedicated server? Who is your host? What kind of anti-DDoS protection do you have?
Oh, frankly we recently had some problems. Hackers broke into the accounts of our investors and changed their billing information. But we quickly solved this problem.
I believe that the DDoS attacks on websites are often fictional. But we use time-tested BlockDos.
5. What kind of script is IsafTech running off? Where did you get it, how safe is it, and why do you think this one is most beneficial for you as an admin and your members?
The script is much revised and changed, that it can be said that it is unique. Unique script gives maximum opportunities.
6. Can we see any statistics regarding IsafTech? How many members have joined since the beginning and how many are active at the moment? Are you pleased with the support from the members so far? How important a role do they play in bringing in new members?
You can see the statistics on the site. It is 100% true, you can check it after analyzing it. At the moment a small number of investors joined us, and it is good. This allowed us to fix critical security problems without panic among investors.They attract enough new investors for successful work.
7. How can members contact you if they have any questions or support related issues?
They can contact us by mail. But I recommend using Telegram for this purpose.
8. What have been the most common questions and problems you’ve had to deal with so far? Is there anything you wish to say here so that members can avoid having to contact you later?
The main problem was with the hacking of accounts and changing their billing information. I wish that all our investors were vigilant and filled in all payment information when registering.
9. How have you been promoting IsafTech so far? What advertising strategy have you been using? How are you getting new members to join?
We have been promoting IsafTech smoothly. But we got a very good inflow of investors. That’s why we are working in a full mode. We are not beginners in this field, so we know very well where a good advertisement is. We are still at the very beginning.
10. What exactly are you doing with investors money? How are you investing it and how are you generating the profits being made to members?
We use a part of investors` money to make a profit from start-ups.
Since the percentage of profit is very high, the seed stage, which is the first stage of venture financing, is completely excluded. We use an advanced stage. In other words, we provide finance to companies who are willing to start selling their shares on the stock exchange in the next few months.
11. And finally is there anything else you wish to say not covered in this interview? Also please feel free to comment on the review of your program published on MNO. If there was anything you felt was unfair, mistaken, or in any way in need of clarification then you are welcome to explain this in your own words here.
Personally I want to add that I know what I`m talking about. I have good experience, but several times it was bad. I always think over the mistakes I made and this time they all were all taken into account, except the problem of hackers.
I will say a few words in conclusion. No matter how long the project lives, it is important how many investors made a profit as a result.”
So there you have it! Thanks to the admin for taking the time and effort to respond to my questions, and hopefully anyone still sitting on the fence regarding IsafTech will find it useful in making a decision one way or another about whether they want to join the program or not. The next post on MNO will be a more detailed review of Dowerly which has recently upgraded its long standing Basic Listing on my monitor to Premium, and I’ll also be introducing two more new programs called LensenGroup and AtomicBitcoin, both of which has joined the MNO Premium List shortly after launching. Stay tuned for that, but meanwhile you should always keep up to date on the latest developments with the best programs anywhere in the HYIP industry by following MNO on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribing to the MNO newsfeed here for all the main articles to be delivered direct to your inbox. See you next time guys!